Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pro 60 Illusion X Mount Compatible With Pro 80/rev 10

BlitzedVLX

I currently have a pair of Pro 60's mounted on my Illusion X tower. If I purchase a pair of Pro 80's or Rev 10's without the mounting hardware, would I be able to use the mount off the Pro 60's with them?

Edited by BlitzedVLX

The Pro 80’s are available as a PRO 80X or the REV 10 as a REV 10 X or the Rev 10 swivel and use the detachment plate to direct mount to the tower for full swivel and quick disconnect

These include all the hardware already in the box so there is no need to re use the 60 mounts.  Wet Sounds does not sell the 80’s or rev 10 without the hardware anyway so it will not be saving anything.

So I take it these would be Pro 80's and not Pro 80X? Therefore I would need the mounting hardware from my 60s to be able to get them on the tower right?

th_7fcb35b6.jpg

7565c1fd.jpg

9aee9b1f.jpg

Edited by BlitzedVLX

The speakers that you posted are the regular pro 80's

You will need to call WS and get an Pro 80 x adapter kit to swap the spekaer over to an X

The 60 parts will not fit on an 80 due to the internal and external plates being different sizes.

Edited by Murphy8166

The speakers that you posted are the regular pro 80's

You will need to call WS and get an Pro 80 x adapter kit to swap the spekaer over to an X

The 60 parts will not fit on an 80 due to the internal and external plates being different sizes.

Thats what I was afraid of... So how much $ am I looking at for the adapter kit? Thanks for all your help Murph

Thats what I was afraid of... So how much $ am I looking at for the adapter kit? Thanks for all your help Murph

No problem, I only know this b/c I helped a buddy with the same thing about a year ago.

I would just WS and ask them how much the parts. Shouldn't be too much IIRC.