Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My New Evolution Cover Is On!

foiler1

My evolution cover came in last week :clap: Today i took the shrinkwrap off ( have some mold to deal with) and put the cover on. It was so tight that i thought it was measured wrong. I called Corey and i have to say he was such a pleasure to work with,outstanding customer service! he told me i really need a second person to help with the first time and it will stretch. When my son got home he helped me and it. This is the best thing i ever bought. It is as tight as trampoline! i hope it rains tonight so i can wath the water roll off :crazy: Thumbs up to Cory and Evolution Covers

My evolution cover came in last week :clap: Today i took the shrinkwrap off ( have some mold to deal with) and put the cover on. It was so tight that i thought it was measured wrong. I called Corey and i have to say he was such a pleasure to work with,outstanding customer service! he told me i really need a second person to help with the first time and it will stretch. When my son got home he helped me and it. This is the best thing i ever bought. It is as tight as trampoline! i hope it rains tonight so i can wath the water roll off :crazy: Thumbs up to Cory and Evolution Covers

Bust out the hose and get ready for a show. Will look like a rain-x commercial. Tight is right.

I'd rather see pics of it with the boat in the water :whistle:

Me too. The lack of snow has kept the lake pretty low. Hopefully in a couple weeks. I will be putting the pontoon in on Saturday :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

What do the evolution covers cost - roughly? I have a 2008 23 LSV. My boat currently has the one that I belive it came with (says Malibu on it with 2 posts - one front and one mid boat).

What do the evolution covers cost - roughly? I have a 2008 23 LSV. My boat currently has the one that I belive it came with (says Malibu on it with 2 posts - one front and one mid boat).

depends on the length, model and color of material. You should call Cory and chat with him about it, 425-478-2043.

• 1 month later...

I just put my new Evolution cover on today too. Ahhhhhh fits like a glove and my old cover stress cured. No more propping poles, water through the tower gaps, trips to check for water collection everytime it rains in Seattle. THANK YOU Corey and to all the others of the Malibu Crew for your recommendation.

We love our Evolution cover! I think the boat looks even better when the cover is one...and I love pics of boats moored with their Evolution Covers on. Great product, you'll love yours!