Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Malibu DVD

WakeGirl

Just received the new Malibu DVD. It doesn't have the eye candy that many of you speak of with reverence when talking about these dvds ('03 & '04 were really good). But the intro & section on the Malibu Team makes it worth owning. After watching it, my husband got up off the couch, looked outside at the snow on the ground & began muttering obscenities.

Tracie,

I'm new to the whole Malibu thing ... do owners automatically get the DVD, or do we have to order them? I've actually been wondering when they would update the videos on the Malibu site to a 2006 version.

Just received the new Malibu DVD. It doesn't have the eye candy that many of you speak of with reverence when talking about these dvds ('03 & '04 were really good). But the intro & section on the Malibu Team makes it worth owning. After watching it, my husband got up off the couch, looked outside at the snow on the ground & began muttering obscenities.

You know, I've never met Joe. But after getting to know him the past year or so on the site, I can totally see imagine doing that. :)

Tell him he's welcome to come down here and I'll give him a pull anytime.

I'm sad to hear they dropped the eye candy. My kids and I watched the '03 & '04 eye candy section of the DVD so many times we practically burned them out. Seriously watched the '03 DVD every day for months on end.

247 - you need to go and pick one up from your dealer, or at the boat show. They typically time them to come out at boat show time every year.

Edited by chathamsolutions

I was also disappointed in the elimination of the "Eye Candy" section. The intro was cool though.

I agree that 03 was the absolute best. We still watch it a lot. It's great to watch while working out. Kinda lets you know what you're working out for.

I would also like to find a copy of the 2003 DVD to go with my 2003 RLXI. I emailed malibu to try and get an 03 Brochure and DVD, but it sounds like they are just going to send me an 06 DVD instead. I guess I'll see when it comes in the mail.

I would be willing to compensate someone for a copy of the 2003 DVD.

The 2004 DVD is awsome!!

Edited by trevorb

I have the 05 and 06 DVDs. I also have a 2000 and 2004 brochure. If anybody wants any of them, let me know. You can just send me a postage paid envelope and I'll send them back. Free.

Got my copy on Saturday from my dealer at the boat show. Now I know why you guys want these. I don't have any earlier years to compare it to, but boy does it get the "Is Summer Here Yet?" juices flowing!

Ah to heck w/summer. The boat gets here in two weeks. We'll be on the Lake in February! Yahoo.gif

I picked up a 2006 and a 2004 DVD from Bridge City on Saturday. I enjoyed them both, but the 'Eye Candy' section on the 2004 one is fun to watch. Too bad they didn't have that on this year's DVD, it really does get you pumped up for the season.

I have mine but haven't watched it yet. Been too busy not trying to slit my wrists over the crappy weather we've had here lately. We've been snowless since around Christmas in most of WI... after such a good start... Cry.gif