Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Embroidered Wakesetter Logo

wakesetter8796

I don't know if this is even remotely possible, but how hard would it be to stitch the wakesetter logo on an 08 Vride in the carpet area?

post-17458-0-84769900-1331476930_thumb.j

martinarcher

I think that is actually different colored carpet to make the logo in that Bu. I'm no expert on embroidering, but that seems like it would be a huge logo to stitch and would probably be prone to snagging. It would sure be sweet though!

Someone on here was selling "carpet savers" (basicly a fitted piece of carpet that covers the installed carpet) They might be able to do something for you,

and no I cannot remember who it is that is selling the carpet savers

I don't know if this is even remotely possible, but how hard would it be to stitch the wakesetter logo on an 08 Vride in the carpet area?

Carpet can be embroidered, we occasionally do it for show cars, of course it would need to come out of the boat to be done. Could probably also screen print it.

• 1 month later...

I have the snap in carpet and wanted to order either a carpet saver or another set of snap in, but would like to have it with the WS logo. Is there any place to get this other than from the dealer?

I own an embroidery business. this could be expensive. the wake setter logo would need to be digitized (setup in an embroidery format) and that should cost around around $100.00. Put it if the wake setter logo is copy right logo of malibu's you would need there written permission to duplicate. as far as applying, it would really depend on how thick the carpet is. if it is to thick the needle will break as it goes through.

i think you might be better off having a carpet made with the logo in it, like cintas does on there rental of runners for business.

Thanks for the reply. I think in my case I am going to see if the dealer can order the snap in carpet with the WS logo as I think this was a factory option. It's just going to be crazy expensive I'm afraid.

I'm not even sure if carpet savers work with the snap in/out carpet, but if it does and an embroidered version of that is available, I'd be interested too.