Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

need new wakeboard bindings

notoutenough

Hey Guys,

Since it's about time to make sure teh equiptment is in good shape for the season, I'm thinking of replacing my current bindings on my board with ones that are more comfortable.

Currently I have an '03 HL premier with '03 HL spin bindings

I love the board, but the bindings are cutting into my leg because the tongue seems to slide to the side as I ride.

Just wanted to see what others here suggest for new bindings.

A friend of a friend has the CWB zeus bindings, and they look really good, but I didn't get a chance to test them out. Anyone have any comments on these?

I'm hoping to get some at the boat show, provided I can get a good enough deal on them.

Thanks,

Robert

another chance to spred my liquidforce bindings. liquidforce bindings all the way, the most comfortable bindings ever!!! when you are at the boat show stop by all the booths, and make sure you try on a bunch of liquidforce ones, find the ones that fit you!

Of all the HL's we have rented, my crew seems to like the Byerlys the best. We have three sets. However, looking at some of the other brands, they do at least look more comfortable. I just like to stick with HL. They have been extremely good with warranty issues.

I have the CWB ZEUS and they are awesome! I have a pair of Large 01 Byerlys in good shape I can sell ya! They are also very comfortable.

Edited by Malibuman

I ride LF teams and they are great in the summer, lots of support and super comfortable. In the winter super hard to get off.

I wish I had ordered Zeus hinge techs, they are unbelievable!

I'm still waiting for my Watson's, possibly a good runner up.

After trying on some of the different ones, I went with the CWB torq hinge tech bindinds.

I thought they were a little more comfortable that the zues because they were not as high

as them and were a little easier to get into.

For the price of these $189, I couldn't justify the $100 more for the zues' since I don't ride

a whole bunch.

--Robert

After trying on some of the different ones, I went with the CWB torq hinge tech bindinds.

I thought they were a little more comfortable that the zues because they were not as high

as them and were a little easier to get into.

For the price of these $189, I couldn't justify the $100 more for the zues' since I don't ride

a whole bunch.

--Robert

Have you checked out the new Shane B. " boots" with the closed toe. Super comfy and $%^# supportive. Tried em at the LA boat show last weekend. Also has an open toe version. He worked with us on the fit (which was sorta cool) said will not go open toe ever again. May have been hype, but.......

Have you checked out the new Shane B. " boots" with the closed toe. Super comfy and $%^# supportive. Tried em at the LA boat show last weekend. Also has an open toe version. He worked with us on the fit (which was sorta cool) said will not go open toe ever again. May have been hype, but.......

I liked those, but was out of my price range. The closed toe caught my eye though, especially for the winter runs, always freeze my toes off.

--Robert