Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Nice Malibu T-Shirt

Ozfabs

Ok, i'm lame for noticing this of all things in that picture, but what type of covers do you have on your engine cover vinyl? is that something you had custom made?

I was waiting for that question actually. I make the covers and a whole bunch of other stuff including the protective covers for the bow hand rails ( good for the times I have 4 hydrofoils in the boat incl 1 in bow ).

The covers you ask about are attached on the underside using hook & loop ( Velcro ). The material is a non slip vinyl that some PWC manufactures use on thier seats. It's great stuff and when handling heavy hydrofoils on them it helps a lot with safety ( no slipping ) and keep the Bu vinyl clean and protected. Also have a cover in the rear middle cushion as this is the most stepped on of them all.

Ok, i'm lame for noticing this of all things in that picture, but what type of covers do you have on your engine cover vinyl? is that something you had custom made?

post-11172-0-43537900-1331167103_thumb.j

martinarcher

Awesome. I have the same shirt in red. Thumbup.gif That protective covering is a great idea. As heavy as foils can be that is a pretty good idea. I can't imagine dropping a foil on vinyl. Cry.gif That covering would sure make the difference! Thumbup.gif

[/qoute]

Shame on you for not noticing that sweet titan rack.... Are those covers for sale? I have a friend who might need to buy me a pair for when he comes aboard :whistle::biggrin:

[/qoute]

Shame on you for not noticing that sweet titan rack.... Are those covers for sale? I have a friend who might need to buy me a pair for when he comes aboard :whistle::biggrin:

Not making them for sale. If I did the shipping to US would be a killer as the US imposes extra "terrorism checking fees" on packages from O/S. :(

I'm sure a local guy " Chee " ??? could make them no problem. Not much work in them compared to other things like hydrofoil covers.

thats funny you shouild say that. i was asking partially because of the tear i put on yours and thinking of protecting mine before i do the same thing. sorry for the tread jack.

I am currently building Chee's website... =D

Does this mean that we will be able to pay him in other ways than just sending a check? I would love to be able to pay him by credit card. Even though I have heard nothing but great things about him, I am still leary of sending a check for my skins...