Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Supra Hull And Windshield

TheHardWay

I'm looking into an Evolution boat cover to get for a friend for his Supra. I've contacted Cory to see if he had a pattern for a 2005 24' Sun Sport. Unfortunately, he doesn't, but he does have a pattern for a 2008 24' SSV. Does anyone know if the windshields and hulls on a 2005 and a 2008 are the same or if changes were made between those years?

I know, I know, this is a Malibu site, but the people on here are just so darn helpful :thumbup:

Comparing pictures, they look exactly the same, assuming the 05 has the 4 legged rad-a-cage tower. Ask the guys on the supra boat forum, they should be able to give a for sure answer :thumbup: