Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunsetter Near Seattle/everett Wa Needed

bwhitfield85

Hey guys I am trying to get a cover for my 2002 Sunsetter but Cory from Evolution covers needs a Sunsetter close to Seattle or Everett WA to pattern. If anyone could help I would be greatly appreciative please reply to this post of send me a private message if you can help.

Thanks

Hey guys I am trying to get a cover for my 2002 Sunsetter but Cory from Evolution covers needs a Sunsetter close to Seattle or Everett WA to pattern. If anyone could help I would be greatly appreciative please reply to this post of send me a private message if you can help.

Thanks

I have one but it's in Eastern Wa about 2 1/2 hrs from Seattle. Normally it's over on the Wet side, but I built a place on the Columbia river so that's her new home.

RR

What cover do you use for your boat? My factory cover is needing replaced and I want an Evolution cover but Cory needs a pattern.

What cover do you use for your boat? My factory cover is needing replaced and I want an Evolution cover but Cory needs a pattern.

I have a Rankin cover, it was popular back in the day until he went out of business and evolution covers came around.

My brother will have his 03 Sunsetter LXI up at Bakes week of May 21, Cory could template it then.

He wants a cover too, work a 2fer deal. :biggrin: (Does Corey still offer good rates for crew supporters?)

PM me if you want my brothers contact info, and/or you'll have to coordinate the templating with Paul at Bakes.

My brother will have his 03 Sunsetter LXI up at Bakes week of May 21, Cory could template it then.

He wants a cover too, work a 2fer deal. :biggrin: (Does Corey still offer good rates for crew supporters?)

PM me if you want my brothers contact info, and/or you'll have to coordinate the templating with Paul at Bakes.

He still offers a crew discount as far as I know.