Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Humanoid Boards

FlatH20

been in discussions with Humanoid boards - a few folks from FL ride them haven't seen a whole lot of them - - does anyone with the crew have an experience to share? just asking

been in discussions with Humanoid boards - a few folks from FL ride them haven't seen a whole lot of them - - does anyone with the crew have an experience to share? just asking

I road one of their proto type surf boards and loved it. It took a while to get to market and I haven't purchased it (yet) but I really did love it. It was super fast and is perfect if you don't have a 4' monster wave like some on the forum.

One of my crew has a humanoid Wakeboard and loves it. He's an intermediate rider and it's super fast and responsive for him. The first time he set his progressive edge for a wake jump he rocketed towards the wake so fast he never realized he was at the wake and didn't stand up.

He's been riding it for a year now and really likes it. He's used to it now and is really progressing because of the board.

Personally, I won't ride anything else again.

Love these boards, poppy, but with super forgiving landings. And they're incredibly durable

hey thanks guys - I had heard the same thing about the durability and the landings - I've just ordered one - the 2011's are a pretty decent deal.

martinarcher

yup - the oracle, yeah I thought the wood looked pretty cool as well- guy actually sent me two boards 137 & 143

Cool. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it. Thumbup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

temp hit a balmy 50 degrees - took the boat out for it's first run for this season. broke out the drysuit and took my first set on the Humanoid- probably about a 7-10 minute set- nice board, good pop and I seemed to be able to ollie 180 quite a bit easier seemed lighter then my SS, also launched over the wakes pretty easy. I didn't try anything crazy - water temp was only around 45. at this point the first impression is positive. Oh yeah - the Malibu and my crew did fantastic, a great first outing despite the traffic and wind - there was some fishing tournament was taking place-we had a lot of spectators. all went well..