Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesetter Emblem

Crazy Waker

Looking for a place to get wakesetter emblems for my 05 wakeseter. I am looking for the ones that are located on the tower.

Edited by Crazy Waker
  • 3 years later...

I'm trying to locate some of these emblems. I've sent many emails to bakesonline but I'm getting no response. Is there anywhere else I can get them?

I saw in the other thread where you're having trouble with Bakesonline. They must be having issues with their email. Any Malibu dealer should be able to get emblems if they are still available and not a discontinued part. Another source may be eBay. There are new parts on their regularly. You might try connecting with the member here with username SmoothWaterMan. He is a dealer that has helped many people here.