Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Soooo Close To Ice Out

foiler1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slayer

• Bill_AirJunky

• Sixball

• tvano

Oh we still have about 12 inches here. You lucky buggers!!!

I would say the opposite. Our lake never froze this year. I really missed the neighborhood hockey, the four wheeling, and the Saturday keg parties. Most disappointing though was the fact that I bought my daughter her first pair of ice skates this year and she only got to use them once; at an artificial rink Frustrated.gif

Too much snow outside for most people around here. So last night we brought the boat inside, tapped a keg & ordered some pizza. :rockon:

Thanks to Hagadone Marine for makin it happen!!

VTXinabar.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Now THAT's how ya' party.

Shafer Lake is wiiiiiiiide open, not even a cube.

Too much snow outside for most people around here. So last night we brought the boat inside, tapped a keg & ordered some pizza. :rockon:

Thanks to Hagadone Marine for makin it happen!!

VTXinabar.jpg

Full on ice present here still. Hoping for an early ice out though it's been a really warm winter, mid 40's all this week with lows only around 30. With any luck ice out will be before April and I can get my ride on drysuit style.

I feel for yall. I went swimming in the unheated pool this weekend... 76 degrees!

Thanks for nothing.

Went snowskiing on Sunday, almost 30" of new.

Went dirt bike riding on Saturday... good time playin in the mud.

No clue where your at or if you have snow or mud, but probably about as useful to know too.

What lake is this, I need a spring break destination?

Only ice i have n is in my smoothie:) 82 degrees out water temp of 74 lol

I cant imagine the anxiety all you northerners probably have by now.

Thanks for nothing.

Went snowskiing on Sunday, almost 30" of new.

Went dirt bike riding on Saturday... good time playin in the mud.

No clue where your at or if you have snow or mud, but probably about as useful to know too.

HEaded your way in one week to do just that....can't wait. :biggrin:

Just looked at the 10 day weather report. I am thinking we will have a open lake next week. :yahoo: Docks and lift my need to go in next week! This could be the earliest we will ever been able to get in!

Ice is off here in Denver. In Pueblo and the boys have been riding for a few weeks now. Supposed to be in the low to mid 70's here all week. Water is still only 49 degrees but hell, nothing a dry suit cant fix!

Get er done!

I was itching to go get my boat today! Unfortunately I have too much to do until after Easter. But one of those things is a Vegas trip next weekend for March Madness! On Wisconsin!

Missed the first half of the Michigan State game, but had a great time on the water. Air 63 - Water 42.

:thumbup: What lake????? Have you ever been in this early before?

no ice on my lake. paddle boats and kayaks were everywhere yesterday.

Now i will be driving by the dam until the i know the DNR closed the Dam.

Can't put the Malibu in until the water level goes up, but the pontoon, may have to go in before the end of the month.

Edited by jeepdude2