Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Photos Needed

jetskipro550

I'm looking to get a few photos that I can have framed and hang up in my new office, but I'm having trouble tracking some down.

- Sunset or black/white photos

- Prefer it to showcase rider only (no boat)

- One of a skier and one of a boarder

- High enough resolution that I can print medium to large high quality photo

- Small or no watermark/logo

- Preferably free, but I'm willing to pay a little

Something like these photos are what I'm after. I want to hang them side by side in matching frames.

Edited by jetskipro550

These are nice shots, but I'm looking for something with a little more 'action' like what I posted above. I can't do any cool tricks or ski well otherwise I would just have good photos taken of me :lol:

foiler you can upload pics to a hosting site like image shack and then you use the little image icon and post the url for the image location (right click the image and choose "copy location" after it's uploaded). I'm sure if the OP likes your picture he can get in contact with you for the really high res one.

Remember.. you asked for big..

http://motographer.smugmug.com/Other/wake2011/i-9bC996w/0/O/218K4165.jpg

http://motographer.smugmug.com/Other/wake2011/i-FcFpz4k/0/O/218K4224.jpg

http://motographer.smugmug.com/Other/wake2011/i-QGnfhD2/0/O/218K4277.jpg

If you like any of those I can crop them and make them sepia, or black and white for you. But that's about all I've got for high res action shots.

I'm looking to get a few photos that I can have framed and hang up in my new office, but I'm having trouble tracking some down.

- Sunset or black/white photos

- Prefer it to showcase rider only (no boat)

- One of a skier and one of a boarder

- High enough resolution that I can print medium to large high quality photo

- Small or no watermark/logo

- Preferably free, but I'm willing to pay a little

Something like these photos are what I'm after. I want to hang them side by side in matching frames.

Did the new office come with a new job???

Thanks! I found a few I like, guess I'll have to sign up to see how much they want for em.

I've found a few others I liked but when I contacted the photographer they wanted a ton of money for them. :crazy:

they are like $5.00