Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I Want This In My Boat

Malibudude

with some throttle it sounds awesome, but at idle it sounded like some fairies tap dancing.... :dontknow:

That's the sound of a hot cam. With that much hp ready to pounce you don't always get a silky smooth idle. LOL.gif

why isn't there any water from the exhaust riser?

are the hoses connected to the collector:

• supposed to supply cooling water for the exhaust rubber tubes?
  • just not correctly set-up on this test stand (which is just fine because there are no exhaust tubes)?

that audio is starting to wake me from the winter blues and get me headed towards the water.

hijack alert: on a side note; i smelled skunks (y, plural) on the trip home from the airport early monday. woohoo! skunks are a precursor to ice out! Yahoo.gif

hijack off.

that is so sweet.. need that in my living room so when i need a fix of some horse power just hit the switch and i wouldnt have to watch powerblock tv anymore.. i tell guys when they bring in their drag cars to get painted leave the motors in some i can hear them in shop... 8 in the morning in a shop and 2500 hp counts them off and smell of alchol is unbeatable

• 4 weeks later...

Listed on ebay for $10k. Says the those manifold are worth $8k and included, unless you cant fit than Stainless indmar will be swapped. OH, Its only 3 hours from here. Wonder what they would give me in trade on my 2010 335hp motor. ;-)

Wonder how noticeable the idle would be after running through the marine mufflers they have setup. Like another said I like the sound when it gets a little throttle but that idle sound would drive me nuts I think.