Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Now This Is A Sport I Could Get Into.

Bobby Light

Wondering if Malibu will make a boat just for this sport.

IIRC a couple of people have been knocked out or killed by getting hit in the head by one of these carps.

They are getting very close to the Great Lakes and will be horrible if they do make it.

It's all fun and games unitl you get hit in nuts with a carp.

Down here in TX we are so over run with wild boar population that you can rent a helicoptor and pilot and hog hunt with semi automatic rifles. That would be fun!!!!

Down here in TX we are so over run with wild boar population that you can rent a helicoptor and pilot and hog hunt with semi automatic rifles. That would be fun!!!!

OK I swear I'll never log onto the Crew again while in class and the instructor is lecturing. :rofl:

Wondering if Malibu will make a boat just for this sport.

IIRC a couple of people have been knocked out or killed by getting hit in the head by one of these carps.

They are getting very close to the Great Lakes and will be horrible if they do make it.

I've already submitted my order for the 2014 CarpSetter with deployable fish net.

I've already submitted my order for the 2014 CarpSetter with deployable fish net.

Oh yeah--the new outboard model.

They don't jump as much for inboards from what I hear.

Did you get the electrodes to shock the water? I guess that really helps.

Oh yeah--the new outboard model.

They don't jump as much for inboards from what I hear.

Did you get the electrodes to shock the water? I guess that really helps.

The hull is made of unobtanium and has a flux capacitor, should do the trick. Comes with full body armor too.

I had a buddy who went on a hunting trip in Africa where they shot lions out of a helicopter.

None of the above. Maybe a nice Big Rock Traditional, or an Alley cat!

Ooh sounds good. You should have been there last year. I brought a keg of washingtons finest IPA and it went home 1/3 full.