Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking For Stock Stereo Speakers

Guest J-Ro

I guess this could be in the For Sale/Wanted section but I figured I would get more eyes here. I am looking for a pair of stock Fosgate M262b 6.5" speakers, 4 6x9 speakers for some Titan tower speakers, and a stock subwoofer set up (box and sub). I know a lot of you have random stuff lying around so if you have any of these, hit me up with a price. Thanks

Those speakers are definitely an upgrade to the rf speakers offered in the 07-08 boats.

By how much? I am looking for a couple of the 08's just to match the four I have. Would it be worth it to get the 2009-12's instead?

By how much? I am looking for a couple of the 08's just to match the four I have. Would it be worth it to get the 2009-12's instead?

I think they sound a lot better myself. I think its worth it, up to you.

Well, I wonder if I should just get a pair or two because where they are positioned now (behind the windshield and below the rear bench), they are hard to see, so people might not notice the 08's.

I certainly hope he is not sketchy since I just bought the 4 Alpha II Tower Sepakers from him. Blush.gif I presume he still has the 2 pair of RF M262B in-boat speakers. These would be a good choice for in-boat speakers. Although they do not match the 08 speakers they are of much better quality. You could replace all of your speakers with this model except the dash speakers. I don't think the M262's will fit in the dash because of their depth. Perhaps a good plan is leave the current speakers in the dash, replace the 1 pair in the side and add two more pairs to match.