Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Member! Pics Of Boat!

Colby2ya

Well i already got a few post out there, and figured i should do a official introduction. Sorry if this is the wrong area for thread, didn't see a new member section. Anywho, i'm from louisiana, around the baton rouge area and i love boating and watersports. Ok that's it, here's some pics of my ride. This is my first boat so i'm sure i'll have a lot of questions and threads pop around here!

2007 Wakesetter VLX,

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Beautiful boat and Welcome to the Crew..... The only thing I would change is that LSU sticker on your truck. :)

ahaha honey badger > *

thanks everybody. i have a little small issue with her right now i'm trying to work out as you see i have a couple threads over at tech. issues

Well i already got a few post out there, and figured i should do a official introduction. Sorry if this is the wrong area for thread, didn't see a new member section. Anywho, i'm from louisiana, around the baton rouge area and i love boating and watersports. Ok that's it, here's some pics of my ride. This is my first boat so i'm sure i'll have a lot of questions and threads pop around here!

2007 Wakesetter VLX,

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Welcome and love the set up, I just bought a Black 2012 Nissan Titan, Seems to pull the boat great, have not really tested it yet, But love the truck so far, Have you towed yours much yet..

Welcome and love the set up, I just bought a Black 2012 Nissan Titan, Seems to pull the boat great, have not really tested it yet, But love the truck so far, Have you towed yours much yet..

Pulls it great, and no i haven't towed it that much on long trips yet but it seems to do fine, just sucks down the gas.

Mikey: i just bought the boat last month, but i will be doing a lot of riding on false river and lake maurepas.

• 2 months later...

Hello, everyone I am newbie for this community. I just love the pictures you shared over here. I wish I could have such a beautiful boats.

Edited by rosalind