Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finding Sunsetter For Sale

32off

I found a Sunsetter LXI in Montreal CA and the guy called me on a restricted number. I really want the boat...Any ideas on where to find his ad again? I did a generic search on Google and can't find it again and I cant reach the guy....

Thanks.

[email protected]

You did see the Sunsetter(s) for sale below here right?

You are also located in Canada? I'd try craigslist and ebay, then onlyinboards, and then I'd call malibu dealerships in the area.

Some more info may help,

Steve B.

Did you catch the person's name? What about a People Search, like: My link Might need to find another as I think this only covers the US. I'm assuming you are in Canada and not California.

How about some Internet phone searches where you can plug in the person's name and city? Social networking sites?

Did you catch the person's name? What about a People Search, like: My link Might need to find another as I think this only covers the US. I'm assuming you are in Canada and not California.

How about some Internet phone searches where you can plug in the person's name and city? Social networking sites?

His name was Hans Welch from Montreal....2003-04 Sunsetter...

We would need a little more info but from a few searches there aren't any that close to montreal. The best i found is this.

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-2000-Malibu-Sunsetter-LXI-W0QQAdIdZ318676709

What was the year ? hours ? anymore info ?

Claudio

It was a 2003 or 04 sunsetter lxi. Name of guy was Hans Welsh from Montreal.

Again, 32, you are in Canada, and want a Canadian boat only? Oh, and the one you are talking about is a 97?

Steve B.

No I am in the states, but the specific boat I am looking for came up from a generic search on Google. I am looking for a 2001=2005 sunsetter lxi.

I am not stuck on a canadian boat...

Thanks,

I'm guessing if it doesn't come up on google again, it probably sold. Sorry, but again, looks like there are a couple of nice ones listed for sale on this site.

Steve B.

Hopefully I will find another...he called me back yesterday, so it is still available...

Thanks

se