Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Speakers On The Way!

2009operator

So I have been losing my mind as our yearly trip to AZ to surf for spring break has been having everything go wrong.......but Brian from Exile Audio helped change things by helping me replace my old tower speakers with some new Exile SXT 65's.......I'm pretty pumped to go surf now and listen to some good tunes. If you guys are looking for anything audio Brian has been one of the most helpful and customer oriented salesman I've dealt with in quite awhile. Thanks Brian.

Yeah, definitely! We have a pair on our 01 sunsetter, soon to be transferred to the 08 because the alpha 1's aren't very good at all. Can't wait to hear them in our 08 because our 01 was as loud as heck, the 08 is quiet.

Yeah, definitely! We have a pair on our 01 sunsetter, soon to be transferred to the 08 because the alpha 1's aren't very good at all. Can't wait to hear them in our 08 because our 01 was as loud as heck, the 08 is quiet.

I ran 4 of them before switching to All XM 9's My wife thinks I'm crazy she loved the sound but I wanted to go Bigger, Kinda a Hobby of Mine..Plus it keeps Brian in Business....LOL Got 's to love the Repeat,...Repeat,...Repeat Customer Edited by Wakesetter67