Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini And Graphics For Wakesetter

JasonRothe

I wanted to confirm the type of tower I have on my 2006 wakesetter. I think it is the illusion x. Is that correct? I would like to get a bimini for it, so I am wanting to get feedback on what would be the best? factory or aftermarket? Where do I get it from?

Graphics: Any ideas for cool graphics and where to purchase them?

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=9055330014/a=84233530_84233530/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

I wanted to confirm the type of tower I have on my 2006 wakesetter. I think it is the illusion x. Is that correct? I would like to get a bimini for it, so I am wanting to get feedback on what would be the best? factory or aftermarket? Where do I get it from?

Graphics: Any ideas for cool graphics and where to purchase them?

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=9055330014/a=84233530_84233530/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Yes that is an Illusion X tower... You can get a Bimini from Bakesonline.com

What kind of graphics are you looking for? New wakesetter decals or like an actual boat wrap?

Thanks for telling me about the brakes sight. I'll have to look it over better when I have more time, lots of cool toys there.

I like the factory graphics for the 06 waskestter and that’s what I think I'll do, but just wanted to see what some of the other options are. It’s like a blank page and I just want to see some other looks.

Do you have a local dealer? I like the naked look you have going as well. But if you are looking for something differene here is an example of my 2011 graphics without the black underlay. I just liked the plain silver outline like the 2007 siler edition linked above.

post-5478-0-94921700-1329802293_thumb.jp

Edited by Malibuzer

Do you have a local dealer? I like the naked look you have going as well. But if you are looking for something differene here is an example of my 2011 graphics without the black underlay. I just liked the plain silver outline like the 2007 siler edition linked above.

That looks cool...

love the transparent look with the flake...

That looks cool...

love the transparent look with the flake...

I liked it so much I'm doing it again this year.

I really like how different the atomic orange metallic looks completely different depending on light angles.