Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

San Jose / San Francisco Shops

cstk421

I'm gonna be in the San Jose / San Francisco area from Friday this week until the following Wednesday. Want to take some time to shop for a new wake surfer skim style board. We don't have shops in Michigan to check them out at. I have been shopping for a Phase 5 perhaps or similar.

Thanks in advance

Claudio

Sorry to say but not too many shops in Nor Cal, I think we all buy them online. We hate that 9.25% added sales tax.

Edited by Living the Dream
  • 1 month later...

Well guys thanks a lot for the referrals. I talked to Austin last week and he referred me to California Marine Sports in Suizan city. So I trekked 1.5 hours over there (beautiful drive by the way) and met the owner. Really nice place with a huge selection of surf/skim boards. I ended up buying my new Victoria skimboard from there ! I also stopped in to meet Austin at liquid playground and he was a cool guy. Very knowledgable an had a great selection of wakeboards / wake skates. He is really into wake skates an had a neat new section setup for those specifically. Anyway had a good time talking to these guys.

Thanks

Claudio

• 2 weeks later...