Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Decals

riderite

I was just over at a friends warehouse and found that he has a ton of Malibu decals in all different styles.. Let me know what or if anyone is looking for a certain style and I will go and dig one up...

I was just over at a friends warehouse and found that he has a ton of Malibu decals in all different styles.. Let me know what or if anyone is looking for a certain style and I will go and dig one up...

I gave him a call and he said he thinks he has a few of them.. Once he calls me back i will let you know details..

I am looking for a set of these:post-4930-0-10362800-1328835965_thumb.jp

Tim

Wow, wish I had a a friend like thatCrazy.gif

I was not able to make it over there this weekend, but am going to go by today and get all picture of options and pricing.. I took note of what everyone is looking for and I will get back to everyone tomorrow..

post-17458-0-59437700-1329177281_thumb.j

I was not able to make it over there this weekend, but am going to go by today and get all picture of options and pricing.. I took note of what everyone is looking for and I will get back to everyone tomorrow..

If you didn't get mine, I need two of these please.

1328816900' post='509418']

I am interested in a set 2011. Need to update the " gothic" look. :). By ll the replies I hope he has a bunch!

Sorry all I have not been able to make it over there do to my son having a bad case of Croup.. I will make it over there today or tomorrow and get all the info and pics. Sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...