Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboarded Today

bpm0004

Nice! This is the first winter I can remember since I've had a boat where the water is still not totally frozen this late in the winter! Usually there are guys ice fishing this time of year. There's ice out there on our lake now, but it's not totally frozen.

Nice. I've been tempted with the sun and relatively warmer weather we've been having, but it is still blowing and the river is still running high and fast.

Dont forget The abundance of trees in the water also...Shoot I'm scared to go in that river in early spring, I like all the other boats to find all the new Dead heads and Hopefully mark them for us...LOL

Weather was beautiful this weekend, but the river is running high! We didn't have any wind down here in Salem.

I sat in my backyard Saturday afternoon and drank a beer. If I closed my eyes, it felt like summer :rockon:

Dont forget The abundance of trees in the water also...Shoot I'm scared to go in that river in early spring, I like all the other boats to find all the new Dead heads and Hopefully mark them for us...LOL

We usually are hitting the river by Feb or March, and yeah, you do need to be on the lookout for debris.

Weather was beautiful this weekend, but the river is running high! We didn't have any wind down here in Salem.

I sat in my backyard Saturday afternoon and drank a beer. If I closed my eyes, it felt like summer :rockon:

Nice. I went out and washed the 3 cars. The Tahoe was particularly filthy after multiple trips up to the mountain. It felt good to be out in the sun. I should have had a beer out with me.... Made some pork loin on the Traeger though and enjoyed a beer with that in the evening.

Was really tempted to hit the water this weekend. The river was GLASS because no wind and no flow from the dams. Air was 46 and water from the dams was supposedly 38-ish. Perfect for a dry suit.

I was tempted this weekend and got the invite from a buddy who was taking out his I/O - passed this time - but will De-win the Bu this weekend and break out the drysuits - definitely will be out by the first part of March - too long a winter and too many videos... got to go get some action