Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Canadian Edition Vlx...

pennery

Not quite!!! :thumbup: You are missing the maple syrup.

Maple syrup comes from Vermont, USA.

Wonder if it comes with the Canadian National Anthem pre-loaded in the black box for immediate play.

I wonder if the "skier down" orange flag is a Canadian flag?

NIce boat! However, the first thing I saw was a maple leaf with eyes. They should have moved those back over the Malibu on the stern, IMO.

That's the first thing I noticed too.

Think Pete is right as well

"The Canadian province of Quebec is by far the largest producer, responsible for about three-quarters of the world's output; Canada exports more than C$145 million (approximately US$141 million) worth of maple syrup per year. Vermont is the largest producer in the United States, generating about 5.5 percent of the global supply."

We all know that Canada produces the vast majority of the supply, but the bottle I have is from Vermont. Secondly, according to the article you linked to "the Maple syrup is graded according to the Canada, United States, or Vermont scales based on its density and translucency. Sucrose is the most prevalent sugar in maple syrup. In Canada, syrups must be at least 66 percent sugar and be made exclusively from maple sap[1] to qualify as maple syrup. In the United States, a syrup must be made almost entirely from maple sap to be labelled as "maple"."

:crazy:;)

Yo T, they did a few years ago.... ;)

02Response11.jpg

02Response12.jpg

I love "Old Glory" as much or, more than any other American but, every time I see this boat, all I can think is Rocket Pop.

rocket.jpg