Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Canadian Edition Vlx...

pennery

No worries Pete, they can put a Canadian flag on it but it's still built in the USA :usa::biggrin: .

Thank you.

I love CA too but, why the special shout-out?

Thank you.

I love CA too but, why the special shout-out?

They sell alot of boats, I heard whatever that big dealer is up there sold over 200 malibus last year. That's a ton of boats for a place that's winter 6+ months of the year.

There is money around us but the customer service these guys give is what makes repeat customers... that's how you become a leader.

As for the Canadian edition... pretty cool theme boat... once the tour is over I bet and Albertan buys it.

We will be pulling the cover off the boat on Thursday in Calgary at 1 pm. I can't wait to get a good close up look at the boat! I should have ordered the nw VTX with this color scheme!:Doh:

There is money around us but the customer service these guys give is what makes repeat customers... that's how you become a leader.

As for the Canadian edition... pretty cool theme boat... once the tour is over I bet and Albertan buys it.

:plus1:

Anyone can sell a boat but its all about the customer service. Gord and Ron stand on their head for their customers..thats why they do so well. Yes the money is here in AB with the oil patch and Wizard is the only dealer in AB so they do have a large territory but its all about the personal touch. Wizard is also one of the largest Natique dealers around, and they just picked up the line a few years back!

Here are some more specifics.

Canadian Edition Exterior Colors:

Deck Base: White

Deck Accent: White

Deck Accent 2: Crystal Red Metallic

Deck Main: White

Hull Main: White

Hull Accent: White

Hull Accent 2: Crystal Red Metallic

Hull Base: White

Canadian Edition Interior Colors:

Dash: Black and Regal

Main: Moonbeam (M-Grain)

Base: White

Bead: Regal

Accent: Regal

Cushion Panel: Regal

Carpet: Sterling

Canadian Edition Visual Features:

• Custom luxurious snap-out carpet which features Canadian colors and designed logo.
  • Canadian flag consisting of inlaid Crystal Red Metallic Gelcoat and decal.
  • White and Crystal Red Metallic Classic Composition to accentuate custom inlaid graphics.
  • White and Red Tandem Axle Trailer
  • Crystal Red Metallic Fiberglass Swim Platform
  • White Illusion G3 Tower w/ Pair of Titan Spinner Combo Racks
  • (4) Regal Alpha II Tower Speakers
  • (4) Regal Alpha Tower Lights
  • Regal G3 Tower Rear View Mirror

The Wizard boys had that thing christmas wrapped for the 300km trek to Calgary..cant have anyone getting a sneak peek along the No. @ highway before the big unwrapping ceremony on Thurs!

That’s funny. I was talking with the Malibu rep at the Calgary show last year. I said they should have a Canadian Edition Malibu complete with heated seats all the way around, heated floors, 3-3 outlet heaters, and a camper top to fully enclose the cabin. You could ride right until the lake freezes.

Australian Special edition!!!!!

1. Ballast tanks would be refrigerated and hold 1000's of pounds of BEER :clap:

2. Maliview automated SMS to boss on Friday & Monday mornings telling him your sick/grandma died and cant come in :whistle:

That's funny. I was talking with the Malibu rep at the Calgary show last year. I said they should have a Canadian Edition Malibu complete with heated seats all the way around, heated floors, 3-3 outlet heaters, and a camper top to fully enclose the cabin. You could ride right until the lake freezes.

Here's your answer.