Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Round 3 On Stereo Upgrade

Wakesetter67

Just Dropped the boat off at Exile for I hope the final Stereo up grade, I'm pretty stoked on how it will sound and turn out...I just bought stock in XM9's LOL and another amp, Changing over to 6V Golf Cart batts, And adding the new ZLD Zone Controller. I will have pic's as available, Also thanks Brian for hooking me up with some clamps for my old speakers I just sold, I will be sending them out tomorrow, Bartdude They Are coming...Love working with these guys!! Brian you Will hear the Fruits of your labor at the NW WOW...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wakesetter67

• Bobby Light

• Murphy8166

• Bartdude

My god man! I thought I was bad getting a new boat each year! You have spent more money on stereo upgrades than I have on my boats!

Congrats. I can't wait to hear it at the NW WOW!! :thumbup:

My god man! I thought I was bad getting a new boat each year! You have spent more money on stereo upgrades than I have on my boats!

Congrats. I can't wait to hear it at the NW WOW!! :thumbup:

Well I know The XM15's are in the works, But I'm going to stop hear...LOL

Think Stilettos.. Red Stilettos. Good seeing you today Vince. Same for you Jtech. -Brian

Ya I'm Sure she's thinking that...Great day to take the boat out, Got Lucky on the weather for sure, Let me know when I can Photo up the progress...Yahoo.gif

Geez guy I'm available for adoption if you're looking for a son :lol: .

Who do you think gives me all the Crazy Ideas...My Pal Up North...Besides your too busy installing an activity Mobile on your tower for that newborn...Wink.gif

Thanks Wakesetter! I emailed Brian some questions on setup of the amp and speakers and it looks like Im gonna be ordering some stuff from him tomorrow. Bobby did warn me that audio upgrading could get crazy fast...appears so :biggrin:

I've outgrown upgrading my home audio (well almost)...Got some custom upgraded Klipsch horn speakers and a big SVS sub. Guess the boat is the next logical step ;) My daughters will like it :rockon:

Who do you think gives me all the Crazy Ideas...My Pal Up North...Besides your too busy installing an activity Mobile on your tower for that newborn...Wink.gif

It's the Jenny Jumpup to hang from the tower on the Hotlaps!

Thanks Wakesetter! I emailed Brian some questions on setup of the amp and speakers and it looks like Im gonna be ordering some stuff from him tomorrow. Bobby did warn me that audio upgrading could get crazy fast...appears so :biggrin:

I've outgrown upgrading my home audio (well almost)...[b]Got some custom upgraded Klipsch horn speakers and a big SVS sub. Guess the boat is the next logical step ;) My daughters will like it :rockon:

Indeed!

Just hoping my tax refund is decent this year. Wife had me reserve a camping spot tonite for the Oregon Jamboree this year. Im not into country music but I guess she is? And our girls want to go too. That tax refund better be good! It appears to be a music year.

Heck, I pulled in today to look at the Zone Control and the Puck... I leave thinking I need a battery upgrade, ZLD, 3 pucks and maybe more tower speakers.

Visiting Exile is like Costco, you go in for a gallon of milk and a hot dog and end up spending $300.00!!! :cry:

Heck, I pulled in today to look at the Zone Control and the Puck... I leave thinking I need a battery upgrade, ZLD, 3 pucks and maybe more tower speakers.

Visiting Exile is like Costco, you go in for a gallon of milk and a hot dog and end up spending $300.00!!! :cry:

Sorry Did not help That I was Shopping there Too...LOL But You Are Right, And Hey Let's Not Forget About Wakemakers, It's like 1 stop Shopping Up There, They were going to show me there latest Pump Upgrade!!!

Actually Bright, Light bolded my text about the home stereo and then the boat being the next logical step. Oh, I rhymed. But damn, your 2 names Bobby Bright Bobby Light are so similar! I thought the icon was different (different day, different hairdo icon?) but didn't notice Light being from Seattle. Now that I see you 2 together, I'm aware of the lineage. Any other Bobbys I should know about? Might, Write, Blight?

:lol:

Sorry Did not help That I was Shopping there Too...LOL But You Are Right, And Hey Let's Not Forget About Wakemakers, It's like 1 stop Shopping Up There, They were going to show me there latest Pump Upgrade!!!

**Thread Hijack**

They have a pump upgrade for out boats? I have to many things I am shopping for currently! Hmm, need to add that to the list. I am assuming that the tubing would also need to be replaced to make use of the pumps (like the 2012 boats have)??

-J

** Hijack Over**

**Thread Hijack**

They have a pump upgrade for out boats? I have to many things I am shopping for currently! Hmm, need to add that to the list. I am assuming that the tubing would also need to be replaced to make use of the pumps (like the 2012 boats have)??

-J

** Hijack Over**

Hey Hijack All You Want ....It's My Post...LOL And Yes they have a few upgrades to the Heinz Ketchup Draining System it has Now...LOL I know it's an Old Commercial.. Edited by Wakesetter67

Hey Hijack All You Want ....It's My Post...LOL And Yes they have a few upgrades to the Heinz Ketchup Draining System it has Now...LOL I know it's an Old Commercial..

I would probably have them plumb in something over the top of my hard tanks for surfing to justify upgrading the whole system (practically). I would love a gravity system as some think might happen next year, but the only drawback is they don't do a belly tank with those. The current system, while slow is fine as I have a big crew usually and change presets a few times between sets after the bickering is done about who is next.

• 2 weeks later...

Update, Amps Mounted...Check, tower rewired for the big stuff...Check, Batteries going in next..Check, XM9 Brackets..............XM9 Brackets............Xm9 Brackets.......Tune in next week...LOL

Dropped by Exile today to snap some Pic's,....We are Making Progress, Batteries are installed just need to hook up everything, Bobby LIGHT hooked me up with this cool Battery fill kit to keep them toped off with water as needed, and yes we are still waiting for Samson to finnish the G3 Mounting Brackets, But I hear they are close!!! Here are a few pic's, Keep in mind they are still wiring everything, courtbday049.jpg 6 XM9's courtbday039.jpgcourtbday034.jpgcourtbday037.jpgcourtbday041.jpgcourtbday040.jpg

Edited by Wakesetter67