Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bolster Seat Add-On

Skier007

Anybody know where I can get a bolster seat for my 94' Echelon LX. My wife is pretty short and usually has to sit almost on top of the seat back. I would like to add a flip up bolster seat to give her something to sit on and be able to see better driving

i have a tracker marine bolster seat i had in my supra it has a a like new vinyl cover but the cover was a test cover that had pen marks all over it so it would need recovered but the cover is all in tact to make a patteren from if you intrested in that let me know

Ken

im not sure a bolster seat is going to be tall enough still. i am 6ft and i still sit on my leg on top of the bolster (if that makes sense) you should check out the thread that discusses the supra adjustable seat (the powered one) there could possibly be a diy solution for you.

oh... i added the bolster seat to my seat. all you need is the hinges from bakes and to have an upholstery shop modify your seat cushion

Edited by scott_fx