Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Abs Plastic Seat Material....

h2ojunkie

My observer seat backrest is cracked and have material to "fuse" the crack but it extends thru the gas spring mount and I'm looking for the balck plastic material used for the seat backs ect... After I "fuse" the crack would like to add a piece over the area to make sure it does not get worse.

Have been calling harware stores and supply places in Cincy/tri-state area and can't seem to locate some. Would like a piece about 24'x24' so I can make another mod piece for a remote and some switches I would like to remount. Thanks

h20, i beleive the plastic you are looking for is called Starboard. I found it by Googling the local plastic shops and it comes in varying sizes 4x8 most common. You might be able to get scrap pieces on the cheap. Bill