Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Proud New Malibu Owner!

AC4life

Well i am very happy to say that i bought my first Malibu yesterday! Bought a 2006 VLX, with the hammerhead. Boat only has 70 hours on it and is in showroom condition! Now i just need all this white stuff to melt and the lakes to open up :biggrin:

Well i am very happy to say that i bought my first Malibu yesterday! Bought a 2006 VLX, with the hammerhead. Boat only has 70 hours on it and is in showroom condition! Now i just need all this white stuff to melt and the lakes to open up :biggrin:

Congrats ...This is a tough time of year to buy a boat...It's hard to wait...When I bought mine it was at the end of the year and only got to use it a few times before I had to store it...Let me tell you , That was a long wither, And then Our wet spring dragged on and on...When do you have good enough weather to take it out up there??

Thanks guys! And yes it is going to be a long few months. We are usually out on the lakes by mid May, but it all depends on the year. Its been a very mild winter in northern saskatchewan compared to our standards, we even saw a couple days of +7 in january which is completely unheard of! We normally see a few weeks of -30 and sometimes even -40 during the months of january and february, but this year has been great..we have only had a few days that have broken the -30 mark, and its supposed to be back to above zero by wednesday here to cant complain! Hopefully we have an awesome spring too so a guy can get out on the water ASAP!!!

Sweet. Congrats on the purchase. Did you happen to snap any pics?

Thanks for all the helpful info and advice throughout the process Ryan, and i will try and get some pics up asap k!

what temp is the water in the summer?Do you where a dry or wet suit even on the warmest days?

enjoy the new

No Problem. If I ever make it your way I will let you know and we can go for a ride...

Sounds good man!

Where did you pick it up? Congrats and get us some pictures!

Bought it @ Wizard Lake! Awesome guys! And im trying to get a few pics up, kinda struggling tho lol. Im trying to get them off my email account and its not working to great..

Was it on the website? They are good guys. That's why I'm on my third boat from them.

Welcome to a new addiction!

Nope, wasnt on the website. I had been talking to Ron and he knew what i was looking for, so when this boat became available it didnt take long to get a deal done. Dont think there are to many 06's around with that low of hours and that are in the shape this thing is in. It is MINT!

Great to hear. Are you going to make either of the boat shows in Alberta this year?

Don't give Ryan to much credit his head will swell! :biggrin:

Already swollen Trent... I hear you are buying Drinks/Dinner after the boat show?

If you want to email me the Pics Sean I can put them up for you.. The easiest way is to open a Photobucket account...

Already swollen Trent... I hear you are buying Drinks/Dinner after the boat show?

If you want to email me the Pics Sean I can put them up for you.. The easiest way is to open a Photobucket account...

I'm just a poor customer like you! But maybe we can shame Ron into it!