Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dream Set Up...

Wakesetter67

Just came across this today...This is where my Old 1996 Ski Sanger Ended up...It's Like a Fancy Retirement center for old Boats...Can't Remember what lake this is, Somewhere in Washington, Dang what a nice Set up!!! n1177805190_30245852_459942.jpg

That is nothing short of amazing!

Well... at least a couple months a year. (see post on where to live in ongoing thread) :whistle:

Edited by Debt Setter

Just came across this today...This is where my Old 1996 Ski Sanger Ended up...It's Like a Fancy Retirement center for old Boats...Can't Remember what lake this is, Somewhere in Washington, Dang what a nice Set up!!!

Is that really your old boat?Unsure.gif

Is that really your old boat?Unsure.gif

[/quote ] Yep, I was looking for a photo and found this in one of my albums, I forgot The New owners sent this to me, I think I need to reconnect with them, and Become Friends...LOL

Edited by Wakesetter67

The dream home our family would love (Our family rolls about 16 deep each weekend, we need the space), they just dropped the price to 3.9 Million...I'm sure they might take like 3.2 =)

scrushylakehouse1109jpg-aee3f076066a91f3.jpg

http://www.lakemarti...ws-end-reduced/

Wow I see that Dream Set Up And Raise You One...LOL Absolutely awesome..

That is nothing short of amazing!

Well... at least a couple months a year. (see post on where to live in ongoing thread) :whistle:

Debt Setter do you have a link for the where to live thread please? thanks

Just came across this today...This is where my Old 1996 Ski Sanger Ended up...It's Like a Fancy Retirement center for old Boats...Can't Remember what lake this is, Somewhere in Washington, Dang what a nice Set up!!!

i could be content just living in the boat house as long as the neighbors in the 'big house' were not too friendly.

The dream home our family would love (Our family rolls about 16 deep each weekend, we need the space), they just dropped the price to 3.9 Million...I'm sure they might take like 3.2 =)

http://www.lakemartinrealestate.com/lake-listings/3950000-willows-end-reduced/

Honestly, that seems cheap for the home/land/location. Not that I could afford anything in the 7 figures, but just knowing what waterfront property goes for around here (and there is nothing that nice of a land/lake setup locally), that seems like a steal. That area must be reasonable to build in.

Awesome, wrong, but awesome. How do I get one?

It was for sale not that long ago. $9mil or somthing. Built by one of the founders of four winns the boat house is bigger than the people part...

It was for sale not that long ago. $9mil or somthing. Built by one of the founders of four winns the boat house is bigger than the people part...

As should be!

This has my vote!

I saw this house on a show on the travel channel I think. It was a show about ridiculous garages. The inside of that thing is amazing. There's a whole trolley system on the ceiling so there's two levels of boats in there and you can move them around and drip into the water. The four winns guy had a bunch of classic wood boats in there.

http://www.lakemartinrealestate.com/lake-listings/3950000-willows-end-reduced/

We went swimming in the pool last summer sense no one lives there now...my good friend lives right across from here

Yes it is. Go to the Real Estate link above and you can tour the whole house.

Hey....I know some history on this house as I used to live on Lake Martin. Lake Martin is located in Alexander City, AL. Close to Montgomery, AL. The previous owner and person that had the house built is "Richard M. Scrushy", former founder and CEO of Health South. Google this guy....makes for some great reading. Anyway, he bought up that peninsula of land in the most exclusive planned developments that Russel Lands has on Lake Martin. We would cruise by in the boat during the construction and could not believe the house. The slate roof is made from Italian Slate he had shipped in from Italy...as I was told.

Well....Mr. Scrushy ran into a little trouble with the local, state and federal authorities (fraud, money laundering, racketeering) and is now a guest for the federal prison system. I'm guessing for quite a long time.