Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

20% Off Sale

a92harley92

There were some good sales around Thanksgiving (20% off). Due to some financial issues that came up (all of a sudden) I had to watch my spending during the time those sales were going on. All is clear now, so I can spend some money. My biggest upgrade I would like to do soon is to add some (integrated) ballast to my boat (probably 2- 750 lb sacks, 4 pumps, etc) . So, my question is... Are there typically any sales (like the Thanksgiving 20% off) that go on some time before now and summer? I know that the TOU restrict vendors from advertising such information... so (I guess) to keep things legit... should I wait and watch (because there will probably be some sales come up) or should I just get the stuff now (because these sales typically only happen at the end of the year)?

Thanks

Looks like 'SAIL AND SKI' (Texas) will only be offering a 10% discount on gear at the show. I find this very disappointing, 10% does not attract my attention.

:lame:

Edited by New2Texas

If you are a crew member you get a discount at Bakes.....give Paul a pm.

Most of those deals are for paying members only :whistle:

That being said, paying for a membership here is definitely worth the discounts if you're getting ready to buy a lot of gear. It's also just a great way to support this community and the wealth of information found here :clap:

Looks like 'SAIL AND SKI' (Texas) will only be offering a 10% discount on gear at the show. I find this very disappointing, 10% does not attract my attention.

:lame:

my compaisons on sail & ski is that they are already 40-60% higher then there competition???

At the austin boat show I've gotten some good deals on gear at the south austin marine booth.Plus I got to meet the cwt area rep last year.Got his card.Ex- big time rider.I'm going to be there at the door openings tommorow.Same with last year when I made my deals.

also, last year the sail & ski booth had a dry suit $680.oo on discount...Can get at Overtons,adreneline, or other places for $390.oo ish.Same brand, same suit!

Does anyone know if the guys from WakeMakers are attending any boat shows?

We were at our local show, but that doesn't do much good for you. :)

We offer a discount for TMC members though, you can find the details in the deals forum.