Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Connect IPOD to JVC

Chia

I have been trying to figure out how to plug my IPOD into the JVC deck that is in the boat.

I was thinking it must be possible to cut the wire going to the 12 pack cd player and splice into that 2 RCA plugs, then connect to the IPOD with a stereo RCA plug into the earphone jack. The trick I think would be knowing which wires to connect the RCA plugs to.

Has anyone wired their IPOD directly to the JVC?

The Griffen FM transmitter I have just sucks.

I think this topic was covered before, but I can't find it.

Do you have a cd changer?

If not there is an adapter that plugs into the changer interface, allowing a RCA connection into the AUX input (or changer)

If you have a CD changer, then I think you are SOL other than a better FM modulator.. maybe a wired one

Or ditch the changer and use your IPOD

If not there is an adapter that plugs into the changer interface, allowing a RCA connection into the AUX input (or changer)

I have a changer but am willing to ditch it, I would rather have the IPOD connected.

Where did you find an adapter that plugs into the changer interface? cause I can't.

I've got one of the JVC adapters if you are interested. I swaped my JVC for a Sony so I no longer have a need for it. Let me know if you might be interested.

I'd take $25 for it plus shipping.