Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got One

windy1

Pulled the trig on an 04 wakesetter this weekend in houston. Super nice guy and perfictly maintained boat with a killer sound system and upgraded ballast. 320 hours, perfect pass, like new, delivered in 2 weeks. kicking myself for not getting a good picture. I will get some good ones when I get the boat. I will be listing my 2001 sunsetter soon.

the winter just got longer

Pulled the trig on an 04 wakesetter this weekend in houston. Super nice guy and perfictly maintained boat with a killer sound system and upgraded ballast. 320 hours, perfect pass, like new, delivered in 2 weeks. kicking myself for not getting a good picture. I will get some good ones when I get the boat. I will be listing my 2001 sunsetter soon.

the winter just got longer

Congrats...HURRY with the PICSClap.gif

Congrats Windy1, i'm also in houston and also just bought an 04 wakesetter! Where do you typically go ride (Hammer feel free to chime in as well)? I took a couple years off between boats, but i found myself going to lake houston quite a bit back then. I'm looking to explore some other areas, but am worried about stumps with the water so long across TX.

Congrats Windy1, i'm also in houston and also just bought an 04 wakesetter! Where do you typically go ride (Hammer feel free to chime in as well)? I took a couple years off between boats, but i found myself going to lake houston quite a bit back then. I'm looking to explore some other areas, but am worried about stumps with the water so long across TX.

I live in Tulsa. I was in Houston for my son's soccer and found it on my way out of town. Pic's comming shortly.

Dangerreuss, we typically run up to Lake Somerville as it seems to be the cleanest lake I know around Houston. I'm not familiar with Lake Houston, Conroe, etc as I'm "stump leery" myself.

Let me know if you need some pointers or if you'd like to meet up there one day. You should be able to find a map on this website if you search Lake Somerville.

Cheers!

Mike

Picked her up today in Oklahoma city. got a couple of pictures the seller had sent me but the file is to big to upload. how do you edit pictures to make them work.

Picked her up today in Oklahoma city. got a couple of pictures the seller had sent me but the file is to big to upload. how do you edit pictures to make them work.

Microsoft Paint is the easiest. Just shrink the image a bit.

one more pic.

perfictly maintained, perfict pass, upgraded ballast, wedge, completely reworked trailer, duel batteres and a $5K sound system.

post-12198-0-76804700-1327460940_thumb.j

Edited by windy1

Windy, looks good . We Live in sand springs and have an '03. We hit keystone a lot. If you are ever out there, stop by and say hi.

We will be at Appalachia Bay around to the north starting early April. can't wait