Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mechanic's Special, Needs Fiberglass Repair

TallRedRider

I about got a hernia looking at this ad. Wish I knew the story behind the boat. The trailer is probably OK, but I am sure the heat is going to cause the tires to fail prematurely.

The swimstep looks like it was spared.

Does anyone know if the driveline really might be OK?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=18671308&cat=&lpid=5&search=malibu

I assumed that the fire occurred in a home or in the garage, because the trailer has burn residue all over it. Does not appear to have been an on the water fire or explosion, which obviously would have been disastrous.

"My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

Spicoli!!! One of the great characters of the 80' s. I had to google it. Hahahaha.

Spicoli!!! One of the great characters of the 80' s. I had to google it. Hahahaha.

:fingerwag: "For shame, for shame, for shame" :Doh:

You'll probably have to google that one too. :lol:

"My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

oh man turn in your child of the 80s card right now....

I like how the ad says that the interior is "toast."