Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Lxi Silver Edition

mort20

Hello All

I am currently in the market for a LXI (a silver edition) would be great.

I saw one for sale in idaho 2007 model which was beautiful.

Anyone know of any floating around for sale.

Cheers

Mort

jkendallmsce

Hello All

I am currently in the market for a LXI (a silver edition) would be great.

I saw one for sale in idaho 2007 model which was beautiful.

Anyone know of any floating around for sale.

Cheers

Mort

Take a peek on ski it again

Take a peek on ski it again

Good advice.... LINK HERE Be sure to note that there are two categories for boats.... "Promo boats" and "Comp Boats".... you can sort the categories by "brand" "year" " state" etc.

Edited by davemac

I know of one for sale in Edmonton Canada. Google "Kijiji Edmonton" and then search boats and Malibu. It is a really clean red 2007.

:unsure: If it's red then it's not a silver anniversary edition. :Doh:
Looks like the seller believes it is...

He could believe that it's a magic boat that throws no wake at all...that doesn't make it so. All of the Silver Anniversary Edition boats were silver ( :crazy: go figure) and black with a specific SA graphic as well. Look in M-dudes gallery and you should find pix of his SA VLX. Just because a boat was made in 2007 doesn't make it a SA edition. Just saying...

Edited by NorCaliBu

Isn't the one you are talking about in Idaho at Idaho Watersports? If it is, I've seen that one and it looks stunning. It also has about 8 speakers.

He could believe that it's a magic boat that throws no wake at all...that doesn't make it so. All of the Silver Anniversary Edition boats were silver ( :crazy: go figure) and black with a specific SA graphic as well. Look in M-dudes gallery and you should find pix of his SA VLX. Just because a boat was made in 2007 doesn't make it a SA edition. Just saying...

Oh I know what a Silver is..just commenting that the seller is mistaken!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea we picked it up a few weeks ago!

very pleased. Just wish it had a power wedge... how much is the upgrade from floating to power wedge??

• 1 year later...

Saw this request & thought it would be interesting to check out. Found this ad for a VLX SE that sold in Oregon..... and only 70 hrs?! Coincidentally, the guy I bought my Vride from upgraded to a VLX SE.... & he's in Oregon. Makes me wonder if this was his boat.

Also found this VLX SE in St Charles, Ill. Pretty sweet boat.

Hi, we just picked up our 2007 response LXI silver edition. I found it almost impossible to find pics and info about this model so I made a webpage in hopes of helping anyone else looking for pics and info on features. No pics of it on the water yet but soon.

http://www.pethomesupport.com/2007rlxi.html

That. Is. Awesome.

A customer of mine has one without a tower that might be my next boat if he ever sells it. Soooo pretty. I'll be visiting his lake in a month or so to scope it out from the water. He rents a couple cabins up there maybe we'll take advantage of that too.

Are you guys sure not all 2007's are silver editions? I mean I believe you, but I can swear my boat says silver edition on the steering wheel and it definitely isn't silver at all.

Are you guys sure not all 2007's are silver editions? I mean I believe you, but I can swear my boat says silver edition on the steering wheel and it definitely isn't silver at all.

Are you sure your wheel doesn't say "silver anniversary"? That's what my 07 wheel said and it was definitely not a silver edition.

If you look in the 2007 brochure you can read about the 2 models Malibu made a "silver edition" for... The RLXI and the VLX. All 2007's have the anniversary steering wheel I believe.