Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A Trip To The Cable Park - Video

BlitzedVLX

Posted this up on WakeWorld and thought a few members here might be interested. Video was edited using Sony Vegas and filmed with a Canon HG10 and GoPro. This was my third time visiting the cable park in Orlando. I finally was able to get into the mental state of trying raleys and landed it my second try! The staff and facility at OWC are top notch making this one epic trip. Hope you enjoy!

Edited by BlitzedVLX

Sweet... we have a cable park in our area, but I've never tried it. My daughter seems to like it and I told he I'd check it out with her this season... should be interresting.

Nice video :thumbsup:

I have only been there once, and my video would have been on the OWC blooper reel. Now that I have been kiting a couple of seasons I would like to try it again, since the upward pull is similar.

Nice video :thumbsup:

I have only been there once, and my video would have been on the OWC blooper reel. Now that I have been kiting a couple of seasons I would like to try it again, since the upward pull is similar.

My back and shoulder muscles were destroyed after 3 days of riding. Sure is quite a bit of difference in the pull compared to the tower on the Bu. Thanks for the comments on the vid!

Blitzed, if you are interested here is a video of Slingshot team rider hitting park features while kiting and then a few shots in a cable park. You can kind of see some of the similarity from the pull of the kite and the cable. Might be a new sport for you in the future :)

VIDEO Link