Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Epic Boats

A-hole

They are a Core Boat. If you have to have all the Billet stuff they are not for you. Also If you are a Average Rider the loaded Wake will intimidate you. End result they are not for everyone!

I have heard and seen pics of the wake, it is massive. The boat does not have the smooth clean lines of a Malibu (my opinion), but does have some nice features. Have a look, ride it if you can and let us all know what you think.

REW

They are a Core Boat. If you have to have all the Billet stuff they are not for you. Also If you are a Average Rider the loaded Wake will intimidate you. End result they are not for everyone!

is core boat refer to the construction of hull?

what is the billet stuff?

isn't the massive wake what we are all trying to achieve?

there are basicly 2 dealers of the brand.They are cheap to buy...but no one seems to want 1.I considered it but was scared of re-sale & warrenty problems.

did anyone consider the epic boat?

anyone ever ride one?

they have a lot of ballest...anyone see the wake?

I'm on my second Malibu with the first one being a used 99 VLX and the current one is a 2011 WS. When I was shopping I looked at all the brands and had a chance to talk to a guy down here in TX that owns one on a nearby lake. I'm no big air wakeboarder, but when I rode behind the boat it was unreal how big the lip of the wake was! Toyota used to make the motor, I think its now merc. The boat handles great. The finish out was chunky compared to the top three. The big turn off to me is very little dealer support in the event something goes wrong!

Edited by srintx

Pro wake boarder Adam Fields has an Epic 23v at lake gaston nc and is sponsored by them. The boat throws an incredible wake.

1325386246' post='503780']

anyone ever ride one?

anyone ever ride one?

Never been in one before, but I think they are the ugliest looking boat made on the water... just my opinion, but I hear the wakeboard wake is really nice.