Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What Part Is This And How Would I Order?

LiquidCourage

Guys-

There is a bezel that is directly below the dash on the right side- sort of a triangle. It has vinyl on it and the original stereo remote and MP3 plug in is on it. I upgraded the stereo and need to start over for the new remote as the holes from the old remote and where I need to mount the new one don't line up. Anyone know where I would order this or what it is called? Any ideas would be helpful.

You'll probably need to make one. I've got an aluminum one from an 06 vride that fits the Sony remotes of that vintage that you can have, but you'll need to figure something else out for the aux jack. PolyPlanar makes a nice marine aux jack extension plug.

You'll probably need to make one. I've got an aluminum one from an 06 vride that fits the Sony remotes of that vintage that you can have, but you'll need to figure something else out for the aux jack. PolyPlanar makes a nice marine aux jack extension plug.

I don't need the aux jack- the sony that I have has ipod direct wire. It is the larger sony remote- about 3" diameter. Is that the one? Not sure how old this is...

I also put in a 3 way heater switch on the bottom- would there be room for that?

Edited by LiquidCourage