Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Silver Edition Response.

RyRy4

Hey guys, I've got a Silver Edition Response Lxi with 150ish hours on it. Does anyone know what kind of money these are selling for? It's got a tower on it with the 383 Hammerhead in it.

Hey guys, I've got a Silver Edition Response Lxi with 150ish hours on it. Does anyone know what kind of money these are selling for? It's got a tower on it with the 383 Hammerhead in it.

Can you post a pic? I have never seen a sliver edition, what year is it?

Can you post a pic? I have never seen a sliver edition, what year is it?

I don't have any pics of the boat. It was the 25th anniversary edition. Here's what mine looks like without the tower on it.

http://webmail.valleymarine.net/images/clip_image002_846.jpg

I am pretty good at math, but don't know when Malibu started making boats. So when was that?

Looking at the pic, it is the 2010 or 2011 windshield.

Edited by TallRedRider

There is one at saskatoon water sports for 44k. It is absolutely mint with approx 90 hours on it. Very nice boat. Check it out. www.saskatoonwatersports.com

Yeah it's got a ton of torque out of the hole. The tower on it is the plain silver one (I don't know what make). I bought the boat used and it was on it when I bought it.

There is one at saskatoon water sports for 44k. It is absolutely mint with approx 90 hours on it. Very nice boat. Check it out. www.saskatoonwatersports.com

Thanks.

I always loved these boats and want one someday...seems like the natural progression ('87,'97.'07). They're pretty rare, but how many made, colors, etc; anyone know?

would be my first bowrider of anything.......

I always loved these boats and want one someday...seems like the natural progression ('87,'97.'07). They're pretty rare, but how many made, colors, etc; anyone know?

would be my first bowrider of anything.......

There weren't that many made. As for colors, I am pretty sure you could only get them in the one color combo, which is in the picture posted in this thread. They also made a silver edition VLX, again only in those colors.

There weren't that many made. As for colors, I am pretty sure you could only get them in the one color combo, which is in the picture posted in this thread. They also made a silver edition VLX, again only in those colors.

Right...The SE response and SE VTX I knew were in silver/white /black color scheme (with some extra bling), but I thought I saw in one of these threads that a member had a blue silver anniversary edition response (?); Maybe it was just a 2007 response in blue(?).

I also heard that there were no closed bow SE responses made, but I'd love to know the production numbers...

Did a little research and as far as i can see all the silver edition responses had the same color package. That being silver and black graphics with stainless steel logos. Could not find how many were made in the 2007 production year, but i dont imagine there was to many. Sweet looking boats tho!

Right...The SE response and SE VTX I knew were in silver/white /black color scheme (with some extra bling), but I thought I saw in one of these threads that a member had a blue silver anniversary edition response (?); Maybe it was just a 2007 response in blue(?).

I also heard that there were no closed bow SE responses made, but I'd love to know the production numbers...

I have a 2007 sunscape 23lsv. In the middle of the steering wheel it has the decal that says 25th anniversary. It, however isn't a silver edition as they were only made in the response and VLX. It's funny though, cause I've seen many 2007 malibus for sale that are listed as silver edition boats simply because of the decal in the middle of the steering wheel...lol. Maybe that is why you recall a blue silver edition response, the owner has the steering wheel decal and just thinks its a silver edition

I have a 2007 sunscape 23lsv. In the middle of the steering wheel it has the decal that says 25th anniversary. It, however isn't a silver edition as they were only made in the response and VLX. It's funny though, cause I've seen many 2007 malibus for sale that are listed as silver edition boats simply because of the decal in the middle of the steering wheel...lol. Maybe that is why you recall a blue silver edition response, the owner has the steering wheel decal and just thinks its a silver edition

This happens with 93 (?) MC Prostars all the time. Same thing, steering wheel button says 25th Anniversary, but the Anniversary Edition boats were something else entirely with the metal flake sides and special graphics.

They made the SE in the RLXI and VLX. It was a package deal that included the trailer. They all had silver metal flake w/black, HH power and Extreme trailers w/SS fenders, 17" wheels etc. There were not many options that could be added to these boats. They were loaded. One of the RLXI options was the Titan III series tower. I would assume that is the tower on your boat unless done after the fact. We sold 6 VLX's and 2 RLXI's. We still see 4 of the VLX's in for service. One of the RLXI was sold used and shipped to Austrailia. If you look in NADA, it has a (**) by it. That means it includes the trailer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fellas

I am currently in the market for a Response 07 silver edition.

I have looked at the one in saskatoon (spell check)

Because I am in Australia it becomes to expensive to ship over.

Alot cheaper to ship from West coast.

Really keen to get my hands on one so if anyone knows of anyone wanting toi sell give my a hoy.

Cheers

Mort

Hey Fellas

I am currently in the market for a Response 07 silver edition.

I have looked at the one in saskatoon (spell check)

Because I am in Australia it becomes to expensive to ship over.

Alot cheaper to ship from West coast.

Really keen to get my hands on one so if anyone knows of anyone wanting toi sell give my a hoy.

Cheers

Mort

Idaho: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2007-Malibu-Response-Lxi-99910734

Have you looked into shipping? I cant be too much to get the boat from Saskatoon to Vancouver which I would assume is where it would ship from. I hear of alot of boats being shipped to AUS. I am really curious to know how much that costs..

Have you looked into shipping? I cant be too much to get the boat from Saskatoon to Vancouver which I would assume is where it would ship from. I hear of alot of boats being shipped to AUS. I am really curious to know how much that costs..

Closer to the west coast the cheaper. About $15000.00 (ball park figure) after trailer conversations, duties,shipping etc.

Works out a bit cheaper than over here.

Love to get my hands on a silver edition LXI however if the price is to dear then it doesn't become cost effective

Hey, sorry I didn't realize. The only other one I know of is at Idaho Watersports for 43k I think. I believe we covered that though, looking at previous posts.