Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How 'bout this?

Beau

I'm convinced people who do that are such D bags, they have no friends who want to spend a day in the lake with them.

And let's not bring up drinking and driving...as that always seems to be a touchy point on these forums, but I would expect a 12 pack to put 1 man over the legal driving limit.

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life.

you just can't fix stupid

Definitely a Darwin Award in the making.

"Mommy, Daddy, I found this stray boat. Can I keep it? Huh, can I? I promise I will love it and take care of it ..."

Or perfect pass gets banned after someone sues for a boat crashing into their beach house. Remember 99% of layers give the rest a bad name, :whistle:

Edited by Debt Setter

Or perfect pass gets banned after someone sues for a boat crashing into their beach house. Remember 99% of layers give the rest a bad name, :whistle:

I'm no "layer" but, don't you have to be at the helm to set perfect pass?

He will probably sue Malibu when his "auto pilot" fails to deploy the anchor before he hits the beach house. Tomorrow I will be sober but that guy will still be stupid.

Edited by skyskier

First one I've seen from GoPro. But there are several other d-bags online doin it too. Haven't seen or heard of one that slammed a house or the shore yet. Figure that one will be worth watchin. :crazy:

what do rips or a dirty sunpad have to do with anything???

He is a perfect example of Generation Y. 90% of the folks on here are Gen X, which is why its inconceivable to us that he makes decisions the way he does. Here is a snipet from my masters thesis on exactly this... where I try to explain why we see this sort of behavior. My model fits, except this guy has money from his Daddy or somewhere...

"As a result of the broad themes of their childhood that they were raised to exhibit extremely high self esteems by constantly being affirmed that they are special and can do anything they set their minds to and that they should follow their dreams, Generation Y is widely viewed as being self centered and willing to readily question authority.23 This signifies a significant shift in societal rules and norms from the previous generations and as a result, Generation Y is breaks from Generation X in that they are increasingly color blind in regards to race and less concerned with gender roles and sexual orientation.24 This shift in perceptions could largely be a result that this generation is the most racially diverse in American history, one of every three are a member of a minority group.25

Seeking fulfillment in their jobs much like the baby Boomers, Generation Y expect success at everything they do, however they expect to achieve it quickly, which often leads to a sense of disappointment.26 Having a misplaced sense of entitlement, lack of loyalty, lack of respect for established authority, and an overall focus on self, Generation Y overtly believes it is perfectly normal to be different and rebel again the norm.27 Disappointed and frustrated with circumstances as young adults much like Generation X, the barriers into middle class life as adults have been extremely high as a result of the soaring costs of advanced education, cost of living and other basic requirements such as healthcare.28 "

the conspiracy theorist in me says our surfer's "bro" was atop the tower during the opening scenes. He climbs down once surf bra heads towards the back of the boat and crouches down in the footwell.

Definitely a Darwin Award in the making.

"Mommy, Daddy, I found this stray boat. Can I keep it? Huh, can I? I promise I will love it and take care of it ..."

:lol: :lol:

"Of course you can, Johnny. Now, go and play nicely with it while I take care of the blue box that was in the bow."

Also, did anyone watch the "What NOT to do when wakesurfing" vid that was suggested on the right as you viewed it? That was a LOL for me.

Edited by Michigan boarder

I can see trying a stunt, but what was his back up plan if he fell? Its not worth the risk....just imagine the damage and or risk of killing some one.

Talk about a S*ttiy feeling....wipe out and watching your boat drive away! No Brains no headaches! :crazy:

Yes it is a sick feeling, right after the terror of it fades. I fell out of a jon boat with a 15hp evinrude once as I went into a turn pulling my friend. (before achieving adult status). The boat went into an immediate spin. I set a world record in my version of the freestyle to get under the dock. The boat ran for a hour or so in circles before drifting into moss and stalling out.