Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Early Christmas Present

Mino

3.5 months? Nah...my buddy and I were talking about de-winterizing for a Christmas Day ski, but we could make the 2 mile drive over to Commerce Lake instead and help you break it in! Congrats! Looks great.

3.5 months? Nah...my buddy and I were talking about de-winterizing for a Christmas Day ski, but we could make the 2 mile drive over to Commerce Lake instead and help you break it in! Congrats! Looks great.

Yeah I wish it was in the garage. Would definately take it out for a run. Problem is the boat is still at Skiers Pier. Got the boat loan through Bank of America. Great rate of 4.44%, but are they slow. We will definately go for a run next spring.

Well in a way it is a good thing it is not home. I am redoing our kitchen while I have 2 weeks off of work. If the boat was in the garage I don't think I would be getting a lot done on the kitchen.

Well in a way it is a good thing it is not home. I am redoing our kitchen while I have 2 weeks off of work. If the boat was in the garage I don't think I would be getting a lot done on the kitchen.

I completely understand!

Nice boat definitely, I like the color combo! Kitchen can wait until next year! What side of Commerce Lake are you on?

Your pictures bring back some memories... my boat was sitting in that exact same spot at Skier's Pier 9 months ago. Exact same colors... just rearranged a little bit. You've got a great looking boat! Nice trailer too!

Took delivery of my boat last year on December 30. I really wasn't thinking as CA has a personal property tax assessed on January 1. If I would have waited a couple days and took delivery January 2, I would have saved around $600 in taxes!

Not sure what the tax laws are where you are but might be worth looking into.

Great looking boat.

Kris