Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LSV is ordered- Factory Tour is next

sabre

Photos from the factory, final steps of the build!

It got delivered to my dealer today!!! Wish I was on the heated side of the lake!

Side

Interior

What did the total time from spray date to arrival at your dealer end up being?

Holy sauce does that look pretty. I typically don't like yellow boats but the amount of black on it really makes it look slick IMO. Love the lines of each contrasting color in each block.

Edited by wakeboarder3780

Looks fantastic Sabre. I'll bet the weather can;t change fast enough for you now?

Thanks, water temp is still in the 40's and air temp btw 40 and 50. still too cold to get the family out (no dry suits for us). Hoping to be out by April 14th.

Loving the black and yellow!

Thanks. My first boat was a dealer boat. this one I did the design. Now I just need a Steeler's flag and it will be complete!

Holy sauce does that look pretty. I typically don't like yellow boats but the amount of black on it really makes it look slick IMO. Love the lines of each contrasting color in each block.

Thanks. I was worried at first but then the dealer had a VTX that was also black and yellow and that sealed the deal!

Thanks. My first boat was a dealer boat. this one I did the design. Now I just need a Steeler's flag and it will be complete!

Looks like you and the family made it onto the Malibu Facebook page. I would love to visit the factory sometime.