Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Thinking of getting a new boat...deals from corporate.

Malibudude

Just a heads up on discounts offered now through Dec. 31st for new boat purchases.

Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Malibu is giving you until December 31 to get the best deal of the entire year. These rebates come straight from Malibu's headquarters and apply to many boats in the 2012 lineup, including the all-new 22 MXZ and Response TXi.

1. $2500 on the award-winning Wakesetter VTX, VLX, 23 LSV or 247 LSV

2. $1500 on the all-new 2012 Wakesetter 22 MXZ or the all-new 2012 Response TXi

3. $1500 off the proven performance of the 21Ride or 23Ride

Plus, 50% off of up to $500 worth of Malibu Gear from the Malibu Gear Site to get your family geared up for the season and to score some great holiday gifts.

Nice, just about have to sell your soul to get any sort of discount here in Australia!!

Just a heads up on discounts offered now through Dec. 31st for new boat purchases.

Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Malibu is giving you until December 31 to get the best deal of the entire year. These rebates come straight from Malibu's headquarters and apply to many boats in the 2012 lineup, including the all-new 22 MXZ and Response TXi.

Plus, 50% off of up to $500 worth of Malibu Gear from the Malibu Gear Site to get your family geared up for the season and to score some great holiday gifts.

Is there not a power wedge promotion on as well?

It's all cash this year, as many slalom boats aren't interested in a power wedge promotion.

Peter

Justin, when is your boat going to be ordered!? post up some pics!!!!

Justin, when is your boat going to be ordered!? post up some pics!!!!

Wow someone forgot to tell me about it too, better go check my accounts... :crazy:Seriously passing on discounts that are offered via the factory only.

It's all cash this year, as many slalom boats aren't interested in a power wedge promotion.

Peter

Interesting..my dealer told me there was a promo on the power wedge?

Any idea if the boat show will have the same promotions?

This promo is refered to as the "early order discount" and is valid till the end of the year. I would assume they will come out with another promo for the show.

I'm guessing this is on top of any price negotiations that the dealer/buyer will go thru?

Is it just me or is $1500 off an $80'ish boat kinda wimpy? There I said it, ha !

Steve B.

I agree, not a huge savings, but better than the I-pad 2 I got last year with my VLX purchase!