Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

SNOB Bimini??? I know it's not a Malibu, but...

Boating

Hello,

Posted here several times this year while looking for a new boat, and everyone was very helpful! Well, I got one.....But it isn't a malibu, although I was leaning that way.

I know you may not be as nice since it's not a malibu, but I would appreciate any input!

Can anyone provide pictures of how you mounted your bimini to your tower? I have an aerial tower that I will be mounting a new bimini on. It was designed as a hull mount, but the frame is just a little too wide for me to mount there inside the tower. What kind of hardware you used?

My link

If anyone has pics of their setup they could send???

Thank you

Hello,

Posted here several times this year while looking for a new boat, and everyone was very helpful! Well, I got one.....But it isn't a malibu, although I was leaning that way.

I know you may not be as nice since it's not a malibu, but I would appreciate any input!

Can anyone provide pictures of how you mounted your bimini to your tower? I have an aerial tower that I will be mounting a new bimini on. It was designed as a hull mount, but the frame is just a little too wide for me to mount there inside the tower. What kind of hardware you used?

My link

Thank you

Only registered planetnautique members can use that link. Can you post your pics somewhere else?

Thanks for adding the pic!

I've been trying onlyinboards, and hopefully they are just out for the holidays, but haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. I'll try Bake's and see what they have.

Thanks for the help, and if anyone has any pics, I'd love to see them.

Hello,

My link

Thank you

I have an Aerial Airborne on my Sunsetter and It is only touwer mounted. I have several pics of it and will share them if you PM me with an email address. There are sites on the web that have several touwer mount only bimini's. I made mine to fit and it works nicely.

Edited by Sunsetter95

Thanks for adding the pic!

I've been trying onlyinboards, and hopefully they are just out for the holidays, but haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. I'll try Bake's and see what they have.

Thanks for the help, and if anyone has any pics, I'd love to see them.

This is where my Bimini came from, tower mounted, easy fit to a non standard tower

http://www.bigairpylons.com/