Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 23 LSV Manual Wedge - Surf Weight, movable to 247

Deephaven

I've done a bunch of searching and can't find what I am looking for. I'd like to know what the largest sacs are that will fit in my boat. Currently I have a 2004 23 LSV, but I'd also like these to scale as I might buy a 247 if things go well.

Three things I'd like to buy:

1) Bow bag: I've read with the manual wedge that more bow weight is needed. Currently I only have the stock tank there. From looking on Bake's site I can't figure out which bow bag to buy, nor did I find this searching.

2) Underseat bag: I have an 1100lb in the rear locker, but would like to be able to add as much as possible under the seat on the port/left side. From searching I've seen 300/370 & 400's. Some reference using two? Is it possible to fit 2 400's?

3) Remote pump that I can toss overboard to expedite the filling of these bags. My 1100 is in place of the stock rear tank so its permanently plumbed.

With the current sale at Bakes I'd like to do this today/this week.

Bigger is better IMO as it allows me some flexibility but I don't want them to marshmallow over.

Thank you for the help!

Sean

I've done a bunch of searching and can't find what I am looking for. I'd like to know what the largest sacs are that will fit in my boat. Currently I have a 2004 23 LSV, but I'd also like these to scale as I might buy a 247 if things go well.

1) Bow bag: I've read with the manual wedge that more bow weight is needed. Currently I only have the stock tank there. From looking on Bake's site I can't figure out which bow bag to buy, nor did I find this searching.

2) Underseat bag: I have an 1100lb in the rear locker, but would like to be able to add as much as possible under the seat on the port/left side. From searching I've seen 300/370 & 400's. Some reference using two? Is it possible to fit 2 400's?

3) Remote pump that I can toss overboard to expedite the filling of these bags. My 1100 is in place of the stock rear tank so its permanently plumbed.

Bigger is better IMO as it allows me some flexibility but I don't want them to marshmallow over.

Thank you for the help!

Sean

Sean what it sounds like you're describing you want a surf setup. I'd really encourage you to get the custom surf sac from Bakes. It really is the business, I'd never go back to individual bags again. You can plumb it in to fill and drain all automatically at the touch of a switch I think you'd really like it.

Thank you for the help!

Sean

http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=1813 - ballast bag 06 was discussing

http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=982 bow sac

http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=981 pump

Edited by old skool malibu