Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Video for fun

StarOneWake

This is a compilation by Steve of some of our wakeboarding footage over the last couple summers, to good music. I think its fantastic! This is our normal crew, riding on our favorite spots: Sacramento River Delta, Camp Far West Lake, Bullards Bar, and Folsom Lake.

This is a compilation by Steve of some of our wakeboarding footage over the last couple summers, to good music. I think its fantastic! This is our normal crew, riding on our favorite spots: Sacramento River Delta, Camp Far West Lake, Bullards Bar, and Folsom Lake.

That video is awesome. Those tantrums give me inspiration to actually land next summer and not just land on my face! :crazy:

Its funny that I can tell the difference big time in my riding when I went from riding the Hyperlite State with open toed CWB boots, to riding the O'brien Decade with the O'brien Format CT boots... Love my new setup :rockon: I also learned a couple new tricks this year but did not get them on video, the only one is the last trick in the video.. Cant wait for next season...

Edited by StarOneWake