Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Malibudude

2012 Malibucrew Calendar

Malibudude

Alright it's time to submit your photos for the '12 calendar.

Rules are as follows:

1) Pictures must be of at least 2300x1800 (11.5 x 9) @ 200 dpi or more to be considered.

2) Pictures of the boat on the water are highest priority, though if you have a killer picture outside of the being on the water it can be considered. Riders in tow or just the boat are both encouraged.

3) Provide the location of the photo/members name/boat model & year.

4) November 30th is the cutoff date for submission.

5) Email them to me at malibudude AT themalibucrew DOT com. Do not post them up in this thread as the quality is reduced.

In years past the cost on these is around about $20 each, that will include shipping to the continental U.S. via Priority Mail. We'll get an exact price posted up soon. I'll keep this first post updated with those that are in on the buy. Please post in this thread how many you want.

So submit your best we've got some high standards to maintain from years past submissions….

If you don't have any pictures to date to send in, you have 3+ weeks to go get some shots.

Martinarcher - 2

Malibu_Mike - 2

Levi900RR - 2

Redrum - 1

2004WakeSetterVLX - 2

Malibuzer - 2

Jhunt - 1

Goyerag - 2

Texoma LSV - 1

APWRX - 1

Dexter - 2

Skurfer - 1

Bformato - 1

Gary Pelletier - 2

Edited by Malibudude
update list

Sliderfiii

Alright it’s time to submit your photos for the ’12 calendar.

Rules are as follows:

1) Pictures must be of at least 2300x1800 (11.5 x 9) @ 200 dpi or more to be considered.

2) Pictures of the boat on the water are highest priority, though if you have a killer picture outside of the being on the water it can be considered. Riders in tow or just the boat are both encouraged.

3) Provide the location of the photo/members name/boat model & year.

4) November 30th is the cutoff date for submission.

5) Email them to me at malibudude AT themalibucrew DOT com. Do not post them up in this thread as the quality is reduced.

In years past the cost on these is around about $20 each, that will include shipping to the continental U.S. via Priority Mail. We’ll get an exact price posted up soon. I'll keep this first post updated with those that are in on the buy. Please post in this thread how many you want.

So submit your best we’ve got some high standards to maintain from years past submissions….

If you don’t have any pictures to date to send in, you have 3+ weeks to go get some shots.

presume you will mail to Canada as well ?....

Malibudude

presume you will mail to Canada as well ?....

Certainly, the cost maybe slightly more though.

martinarcher

I'll take two. I've got some pics I'll be sending your way.

Thanks MDude!

Malibu_Mike

I'm in for two myself. :rockon:

Flamingturbo

Any idea of the postage cost to Australia? I would be interested in 2 or 3 if post wasn't too severe.

Levi900RR

I want 2 of these as well... Didn't get much time out on the old girl this year and its already sleeping for winter so my dreams of being in the Cal again this year have been crushed... Oh well, there's always next year! :rockon:

Malibudude

Any idea of the postage cost to Australia? I would be interested in 2 or 3 if post wasn't too severe.

Have to check on that.

I want 2 of these as well... Didn't get much time out on the old girl this year and its already sleeping for winter so my dreams of being in the Cal again this year have been crushed... Oh well, there's always next year! :rockon:

Not sure how you guys can deal w/ the long winters and having to winterize.... There is always next year...now you sound like a Seahawk fan... lol

Levi900RR

Not sure how you guys can deal w/ the long winters and having to winterize.... There is always next year...now you sound like a Seahawk fan... lol

It's hard. Next year I am coming out swinging... the boat will be a walk from the house on the lift. :rockon:

Malibudude

It's hard. Next year I am coming out swinging... the boat will be a walk from the house on the lift. :rockon:

Nice, that does make up for some of the winter.... You won't find that out here.

TheHardWay

Put me down for one please.

BlknYlwT22

Put me down for two.

Malibuzer

Put me down for two as well.

:yahoo:

jhunt

I'm in for one.

goyerag

Two for me please

Texoma LSV

One here.

Malibudude

Keep those shots coming! Only 15 more days to get your shot at being in the '12 calendar. Remember to look at the resolution minimum requirements.

Malibudude

At this point I don't have enough high reso images to fill the calendar. Remember I need high reso as stated in my first post, screen name, lake name, and boat make and year.

apwrx

I'll be sending some this evening. :thumbup: Also put me down for a calendar.Thanks for putting this together

Edited by apwrx

Dexter

I sent a few pics as well. We'll be ordering a couple calendars again. Thanks.

skurfer

One calendar for me please. I don't have any good pics, yet......

Malibudude

Coming into the final stretch, you only have a few more days to get your submissions in. Please make sure the resolution, as stated in my first post, is met or exceeded. I've got a list of finalists submit your best to try to unseat some of them....;) We've got some great shots submitted again this year!

bformato

Coming into the final stretch, you only have a few more days to get your submissions in. Please make sure the resolution, as stated in my first post, is met or exceeded. I've got a list of finalists submit your best to try to unseat some of them....;) We've got some great shots submitted again this year!

Guess that meant that the pics I submitted weren't contenders or my email was too big and did not go through.

Brian

bformato

Malibudude

Guess that meant that the pics I submitted weren't contenders or my email was too big and did not go through.

Brian

bformato

I got your email, thanks. I've got enough to do 12 months but always trying give everyone a shot at it until the 30th.

nemalibu

Do ou plan to post the final selections so we can see if we want to order one?