Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
kennyo

New boat

kennyo

Hey guys. Been on this forum for a little while and finally got some pictures to share of the boat. Second Malibu now I've owned and love it. Ken

8a3b7a3a.jpg

2b3b0e8b.jpg

WoodyBC

Awesome boat! Welcome to the crew. You'll love it here. Lots of good folks. What year is your SS?

Steve B.

Absolutley gorgeous ! Congratulations, nice find !

Steve B.

Bobby Light

WOW that's clean, congrats.

kennyo

It's a 2003. Getting the trailer repainted red this winter. This is a great website, learned alot here so far, including insulating the motor box.

Pistol Pete

Good lookin' boat. (and, house)

kennyo

WOW that's clean, congrats.

It's pretty clean. I have some slight yellowing on some of the seats. I've tried EVERYTHING to get it out and nothing has worked.

Bobby Light

It's pretty clean. I have some slight yellowing on some of the seats. I've tried EVERYTHING to get it out and nothing has worked.

Not sure what the weather is like in your parts but try letting the boat sit out in the sun for a while. Usually that will take care of anything on the seats. You can get more agressive from there if it doesn't work. It's worked for anything I've ever had on my seats, the UV just bleaches it out.

kennyo

How long in the sun does it usually take?

martinarcher

Sweet boat! I love the SSLXI!

Bobby Light

How long in the sun does it usually take?

Sometimes a while. For instance I got sharpie on my seats one time (not this boat) and took about 3 days baking in the sun and you couldn't tell it was ever there. I'd clean the seats really well with some good vinyl cleaner like Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce then let it sit if you have sun. You'll know within a day or so if it's helping at all. I never heard a boat of your year having glue issues that were sporatic with 05-07 boats where the glue would kinda come through the vinyl.

Michigan boarder

That's a beauty!

Sixball

Oh Ya!!!!!! :thumbup:

kennyo

New deck pad. No, those aren't my legs.

Ken

d70ac327.jpg

msuwaterski

Beautiful boat! The SSLxi is the best boat ever made :whistle:

CumminsBu

Time for a Star One tower and it will be perfect!