Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Winterizing a 340 monsoon

Wake N Bake

Hi, im looking to winterize my 340 monsoon this year, but I really don't know where to begin. I am somewhat knowledgeable about motors, so if someone has the time to explain how I would accomplish this task you would be helping me alot!! Plus saving me alot of money I don't have.

Thanks again,

the rookie Malibu guy

Hi, im looking to winterize my 340 monsoon this year, but I really don't know where to begin. I am somewhat knowledgeable about motors, so if someone has the time to explain how I would accomplish this task you would be helping me alot!! Plus saving me alot of money I don't have.

Thanks again,

the rookie Malibu guy

I've tried to upload a few that I have received over the years - but it keeps saying that the file is too large to upload. I wish we could get this uploaded on to our DIY section. Shoot me an email and I can send it to you.

Karl

Just look for any posting that Pistol Pete has made. On the bottom in his signature line he has a link to a thread that has a complete write up on how to winterize a Monsoon. I just did it yesterday (thanks Pete)

There are a couple of the docs posted in this thread.

If you have a heater or shower, you'll need to drain them too. The showers usually have 3 hoses on the base of the mixing valve that can be removed by hand. Look in the DIY section on this site for some info on setting up your heater do you can drain it easily (install some fittings in the hoses so you can remove them by hand).

Hello i used to look for winterization a lot for the past month and I decided to left a mecanical perform it and I don't regret it. The guy show me how to do it and next year I will be able to do it mysefl.