Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Favorite Pictures

jetskipro550

Have you picked out dates yet? If people are still interested, I'd like to work on setting up the POW(ell) WOW for next year. I know there was talk of it, and a lot of interest from earlier in the year.

Great shots everyone! They depress me. I'm in Greeley, CO for work and we got about 6-8" of snow here last night. I already have spring fever and winter is just starting.

Dude, We are still skiing in Colorado!! We haven't put the boat away yet.

Terry

Have you picked out dates yet? If people are still interested, I'd like to work on setting up the POW(ell) WOW for next year. I know there was talk of it, and a lot of interest from earlier in the year.

No dates yet. Thinking about Sept or early Oct. Houseboats rates drop a bit, still warm, kids are off the lake. :rockon:

This is my favorite pic of the season. My 11 year old was able to go ropeless, very comfortably. He had it dialed in. His 12 year old brother, on the other hand, could not! It's a rare occasion where the little brother is able to one-up the big brother, man was he happy. Always one step slower, a few inches shorter, one grapple away from the take down, etc. Not "in your face" happy, but you could tell all day long he was in a very good place.

post-8942-092758900 1319805278_thumb.jpg

Edited by Michigan boarder

post-7843-097312100 1319820400_thumb.jpg

Who's this Yahoo?

That place is sure familiar to me.

BS001 was hanging out near there a week later.

The regular kids will hang a ski rope from the bridge and do a big loop swing so they can do 360's.

So the guy jumping is jestskipro ?

And the Wannabe is Ruffdog ?

Edited by DONTW8

On board a Malibu on the Straits of Mackinac (Lake Huron) in front of the Mackinac Bridge....Pure Michigan at it's best. :rockon:

IMG_6346.jpg

Edited by CVand2010VLX