Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Allow myself to introduce... myself

BigGator

Went over to AI yesterday - just to look at it (trying to schedule the test drive, too).. took some good new pics (I'll post later).

That thing is just awesome.. dying to get it into my slip and ready for action.

"-)

I wish my neighborhood was that cool! I live in the state with 10,000 lakes and I am the only one in my neighborhood with a boat. Losers.

You did at one time. You had a neighbor who would wake up at 4 in morning, drive 4 hours, wakeboard in January, drink, play pia gow, stagger to the hotel, all in one day.

Sorry for the hi-jack....

I sure miss those days Jeremy! Beer.gif Cheers to the good old days!

Hey all, just joined the forum...

As of this weekend - I've got a deposit down (pending a test drive) on a lovely new '06 Wakesetter 23LSV...

so, now I'm going to be part of the Malibu family... pretty excited to get it in the water!

"-)

You'll be really please with the quality of Malibu boats. This is our 4th boat and is top of the heap in quality. If you get a chance, tour a factory (TN is the closest one to Gator Country). You'll come away with a real appreciation for the effort they put in to ensure a quality product.

Welcome to TMC.

I had dealt with Mike and Stan at AI before going to the show - they knew I was coming, and likely buying that O&B boat. Besides, my next-door neighbor (actually a BUNCH of my neighbors) told me that I had to buy a Bu or be forced to leave the neighborhood.

"-)

Sweet boat. Ron Zook had a boat that was gator orange and blue. I think it was a SN tho. How 'bout them 17-0 gators !!

Love the screen name O&B... but don't tell me that Zooker had one, or I'll have to rethink my decision!

The hoops team is looking great... but I can't wait until fall.

"-)

... but don't tell me that Zooker had one, or I'll have to rethink my decision

"-)

Yup - Zooker had an orange and blue boat. Used to see him on Lake Weir a lot. He's a pretty good skier. But, like I said, I think it was a SN. Crazy.gif